Update - Pickup postponed

Our team will be spending one more night on the ice in their final campsite.

Unfortunately, today's weather conditions prevented the scheduled Air Greenland helicopter from flying to the ice cap from Kulusuk.

Seasoned adventurers understand that such delays are part of the logistics puzzle.

Our team is safe, provisioned, patient, and of course eager to resume pickup operations once weather conditions allow.

The next scheduled attempt to retrieve them will be around noon tomorrow.

We'll keep you posted.

Are you ready to start your polar experience today?
Stay in touch.
Follow us on social media
This site uses cookies.
We use cookies to analyse our traffic with Google Analytics and improve your browsing experience. Please let us know if you agree.